Bollywood Actor Salman Khan’s Friend Inder Kumar Passed Away
Close friend of Bollywood actor Salman Khan Inder Kumar passed away. According to the information, this 44-year-old actor had a night heart attack. At that time he was at his house in Andheri, Mumbai. Inder Kumar has acted in Salman Khan’s film ‘Wanted’. According to family sources, Inder had a heart attack at 12.30 in the night. At that time he was in his residence located in Andheri’s Four Bengalos. Inder had worked in several films. He had worked with Salman Khan in ‘Jab Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye’, ‘Tumko Naa Bhul Payange’ and ‘Wanted’.
He also appeared in Ekta Kapoor’s TV serial ‘Kyoki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ as Mihir Virani. His funeral was done in cremation ground in Versova, Mumbai on late Friday evening. During this time, many familiar faces of Bollywood and their identities can be seen on this occasion. His family members gave him the last farewell from the naked eye.
Learn interesting things about them :-
1. Inder Kumar was born on 26th August, 1973 in Jaipur. He won the heart of the audience by playing a supporting role in many films.
2. Inder Kumar made a debut in Bollywood with the film ‘Masoom’. He worked in 21 films in his 21 years career. Ayesha Zulka also appeared in the lead role in the film. After that, he appeared in Akshay in ‘Khiladiya Ke Khiladi’. His famous films include ‘Kunwara’, ‘Ghughagh’, ‘Dandayayak’, ‘Maa Tou Hail’ and ‘Weapon’.
3. Inder Kumar was considered very close to Salman Khan. He was seen in three films with Salman. With Inder Salman, the film appeared in ‘Pyaar Na Hao Jaaye’ (2000), ‘Tumko na Bhool Paenge’ (2002) and ‘Wanted’ (2009). He was shooting for the film ‘Fati Padia Hain Yaar’.
4. Inder Kumar had marriage three times. In 2003, he married Sonal Karia, who has a daughter. But the relationship of both broken. After this the news was that he was dating Isha Koppikar. But later both were broken and Inder Kumar married Kamaljeet Kaur in 2009. But within two months, both of them separated from each other. After this he married Pallavi Saraf and he is happy with one of his daughter.
5. Inder Kumar has acted on TV. He was seen in the role of Mihir Virani in Ekta Kapoor’s popular show ‘Kyoki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. He has also been a customer of Smriti Irani. He has also appeared in some episodes of horror serial ‘Fear Files’.
6. In year 2014, a 22-year-old model accused Inder Kumar for raping case. After confirming medical report of the raped woman, she was arrested and sent to jail. However, later Inder Kumar was released from jail. Although Indar Kumar’s wife, while supporting him, and told it was not a rape but it was called One Night Stand.
7. Inder Kumar and Sunil Shetty were working in a movie named ‘Masihah’. But a scene from this movie ruined his career. Actually there was a scene of helicopter in the film. Inder was stunting himself from a helicopter. But suddenly fell down from the Inder Kumar helicopter running. The doctor asked him for bed rest for three years. Inder’s career was ruined in these 3 years.
SUBSCRIBE our website for more updates. Thanks for staying with us.